Saturday, June 11, 2005

Blogger's constipation

It seems I continue to have infrequent blog movements, and those movements that I have are slow and painful -- a real case of blogger's constipation. I'm not sure how long this problem will last.

Perhaps the blogger's constipation is due in part to the fact that nothing of note has transpired in my life for the past week. My final week of vacation before I enter the hospital for the rest of my life has passed rapidly and uneventfully, though I have encountered my share of beaurocratic obstacles. It took a full day and a half to obtain a Missouri driver's license, as apparently somebody else's driving record became appended to my social security number in the national DMV database; unfortunately, this other driver happened to have a suspended license. The aftermath took about four hours worth of haggling with various representatives of the illustrioius motor vehicle departments of MO and CO, but finally some gracious supervisor in MO did the just thing and granted me the freedom to obtain a new license. It was only my last week of freedom for seven years anyhow -- I didn't really want to spend it any other way than at the DMV.

Other than that, I have an Advanced Cardiopulmonary Life Support training class this coming week, so I've already had to begin studying for that. I can get no rest, it seems.

I did, however, manage to see a few movies, including Crash. I highly recommend it to anyone who lives on earth.

Well, I have no other thoughts to express and even fewer words in my mind with which to express them. I think I'll go swill a big glass of gritty Blogamucil and hope for the best.

3 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger L said...

I think a lot of us are suffering from this disorder this month... most of my posts have been pretty uninspired lately...

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger An Epistemology said...

Blogger's constipation... love it!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Sonny L. said...

Hey - Cool blog, nice layout! Checkout my people search blog if you can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home