Sunday, May 08, 2005

This is supposed to be my vacation

As of Friday evening, I no longer have any medical student coursework or rotations to perform. My work here is almost finished. However, I seem to have an ever-ballooning docket of extracurricular obligations demanding my attention; today, for example, I helped a friend move into his house (a task which I will find myself repeating about twice a week until everyone I know is settled his/her new abode), then later spent the bulk of my evening doing laundry and preparing the lesson for another neuroscience case session. At least tomorrow, when I take a seat in front of a group of eager 1st year students, I'll be clothed in an undershirt and a black button-up shirt on top, with the intention of keeping my axillary hyperhidrosis below the threshold of detection.

When will I get to relax? All next week I'll be working frantically on our class variety show -- the organization of which falls largely in my lap -- and preparing a speech for our graduation on May 20th. After that perhaps I can resume the mental hibernation my taxed cortex so desperately desires.

5 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

Stop answering your phone and don't reply to emails. That's what I do.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Can I still reply to blog comments?

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger phoenix said...

lol I just miss reading your adventures *grin*

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Jump into my risk of plastic surgery blog.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my facial plastic surgery blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home