Friday, April 22, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

I've found myself occupied by a never-ceasing list of chores this week, which has significantly impinged upon my efforts to relax. Doesn't the rest of the world know that I still need some time to recover from the last four years of med school effort? Anyhow I keep having to dash about town doing this or that, and tomorrow I need to move out of my apartment -- always one of my favorite pastimes.

I did, however, find time to locate this interesting website. It appears that the city in which I live is the base of operations for a large zombie-fighting syndicate. Consequently, this should be one of the safest places on earth in the event of a zombie apocalypse -- so I've got that going for me, which is nice. I think I'll go pop 28 Days Later into the DVD player and fall asleep to the sounds of rage-infected corpses marauding London.

5 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to be of service.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger phoenix said...

You are one of my favorite people in this blog world we share Ian!! Great answer to a childish man on my "vita"!!

Muahhhh!!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger L said...

It seems that everyone's been a bit busy lately -- I've been neglecting my blog horribly

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Phoenix -- Thanks for the kind words! I think I'll refrain from any further discussion due to the certainty of diminishing returns. I think back to the lines from Cool Hand Luke: "What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach." In any case, thanks for hosting the discussion on your blog. On to greener pastures!

L -- I agree -- I see several blogs with a dearth of recent updates. Such is life.

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ian,
Busy, busy, busy is truly a nice piece of work!
While looking for more information about apartment senior,
I see so much rubbish, that I am glad to find a blog like yours.
My interest goes out to apartment senior related information,
but Busy, busy, busy is a real inspiration for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home