Friday, March 18, 2005

Pervasive nausea

Having mentioned a particular medical supply (heretofore indicated by the initials V.S.) a multitude of times in recent posts, my infernal Google ad bar has become a one-stop-shopping alternative for all your pelvic examination needs. Though I must admit to some curiosity over the extent of the damage done, I cannot gather the guts to run a Google search for a V.S., lest I find that my blog has actually occupied a high station. Ugh. Time for some Zofran.

4 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
I want you to look for my plastic surgery blog.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Please examine my plastic surgery hawaii blog as soon as you can.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Go and click my plastic surgery before and after picture blog.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
I know that you love my work so, look up my plastic surgery florida blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home