Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Not feeling like writing any content for my blog tonight, I decided instead to fiddle with the sidebars and add two new features. First, I have a column called "My Published Writing," which at present contains the only story I've ever published: one that happens to be published in my school's literary journal, which probably amounts to exactly nothing in terms of the gravity of the accomplishment, but at least it's a start. I hope to add links to more published stories in the near future.

I also borrowed an idea from L and added a drop-down menu with links to some of my earlier posts of significance. If you feel like browsing, these represent my attempt to cull the wheat from the chaff, so to speak, saving you the trouble of having to wade through multitudes of inane posts about online quiz results and the like.

Anyhow, thanks for reading, and to all, a good night.

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger L said...

I actually stole the idea from someone else, but can't remember who...

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

We beg, borrow & steal all the time - I think it's really sharing!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Ian said...

I'm glad I could join the ring of thievery!

I agree, though, it's more like sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home