Sunday, January 30, 2005

A paradox discovered in online quizzing

So I took a few online quizzes today, and I found some interesting results. To begin, I tried the Nerd Quiz. Here I learned that I am, in fact, a "Mid-Rank Nerd," placing in the 77th percentile of nerdiness. Next I tried the Loser Quiz, thinking that my well-established (but not overwhelming) nerdiness would also relegate me to the depths of the loser pack. Quite surprisingly, I learned that I actually rank as "Kinda Cool" -- cooler, as it turns out, than half of people. Hmm. It would appear that mid-level nerdiness does not preclude at least a modicum of coolness. I would like to think that my peculiar set of characteristics suits me well for the field of neurosurgery, which happens to be the coolest field of medicine (an incontrovertible fact), but one that nonetheless demands a redoubtable degree of nerdiness.

Anyhow, I also proceeded to take the Spoiled Rotten Quiz, and learned that I rank at about the 70th percentile of spoiled rottenness. I wasn't aware of having been so spoiled, but that's perhaps because I'm largely surrounded by a gaggle of overeducated, overprivileged medical students in my social circles. Incidentally (and scarily), I had my girlfriend take the Spoiled Rotten Quiz as well...she scored in the 98th percentile, and was told by the website, "You are spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, you brat!" She vehemently denied this assertion, but I have had similar suspicions myself. Good thing she'll be a dermatologist, and can spoil herself rotten as needed.

10 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

Oh NO! I took the spoiled test and look at this:


17 -
What does this mean? Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life. Do yourself a favor and buy something for yourself, RIGHT NOW! Don't delay!

I never thought that I was spoiled, and I guess that proved it.... I guess I'd better get over to eBay.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Ian said...

I hope the eBay spending spree went well! You should re-check your spoiled quotient after stocking your home with online auction goods -- who knows, you might break the 20 barrier.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger fullflavor said...

nerdy72 just crusing blogs HI

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger fullflavor said...

Congratulations, You are the first visitor to the Insurance Blog.

Like you, I had some Bloggers Guilt due to down time with this computer. Couldn't turn on the computer...something about "windows protection error" failed initialization deveice=VKD.

One CPU trip to the computer store and they verified nothing was wrong. At home again...same problem. Day three...computer store tech asks me to bring in the whole setup. Solution found when disconnecting the system.

THE CAT CHEWED ON THE OPTICAL MOUSE WIRE...Short circuit. All is well the spare mouse works.

Is this no-brainer problem part of your studies? LOL

Thanks for your tip. I hope to interact with more blogs as I get into this blogging craze.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger girl1872 said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about vivid sex virility for her pills. It pretty much covers vivid sex virility for her pills and other similar topics available.

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a better sex life related website, hope that it is useful to you

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I also run a site about online colleges and universities. We have programs for all kinds of career paths including
forensic photo

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Please consider looking at my arizona plastic surgery blog.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
I was in love with your bad celebrity plastic surgery blog site.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
I can't explain, but you need to check my demi moore plastic surgery blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home